If you've accidentally wiped or altered your Akai MPD24 presets, you might want to restore the factory default ones to start over.
Heres how to restore your MPD24 factory defaults using the Vyzex software:
1. Plug in your MPD24 with USB cable, and then open the Vyzex software.
2. Click File > Open
3. Select Factory SET.SQS, and click open it.
4. You should now see BFD Lite and other details on the Vyzex MPD image.
5. As long as you're on the DATA tab, you should see a PUT SET button available. Press it to transfer the factory presets to your MPD24.
6. An overwrite warning will be displayed. Press YES to overwrite your damaged MPD24 presets with the factory presets.
You'll see a progress bar filling up for about 10 seconds, and then once it disappears, that's it!
You're all done - Enjoy!
Donations made to MakeTunes by the following members...
Check out their music to thank them for helping our community grow!
Spinelli - Ed - Audiohead - Julian Angel - Giechi Dan Productions - Mike_S - Bill - JonnyLightning - Illusive Mind - DanstheTsar - IngridTornado - Geomatic - Almighty Pattern - m1ch431 - dammedifiknow - TURK - DeletedTrack - heegs - MarCoast Beats. - pinepoint - disposition - doomydoom - NyceBeatz - Multiengine - deanomuz - Hosea Taylor - Light3000 - Mike Huntingford - Joon Yang - contrails over boston